Monday, July 27, 2009

This weekend, I became a Twit



I just got back from BlogHer, the 3-day conference where 1500 female bloggers (mostly "Mommy Bloggers) take over a hotel for something that kind of resembles a high school reunion/sorority party/Mary Kay convention/Baby Fair.

I knew I'd come back transformed in some way and I have. I've become a Twit. I am no longer a Twitter neophyte. Oh no. This weekend, I used the service to find a Blogher blogger on the outbound flight, make dinner plans with perfect strangers, stalk a group of savings bloggers, take notes at the conference, re-tweet better notes and get flight delay alerts from someone I'd met the night before. And that's just a few things I did on Twitter.


I promise to write more later about the conference, but in case anyone actually reads this teeny tiny little blog, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that a post is coming soon. It might even come later today, but since I have a job, I have to squeeze it in between deadlines so I can keep the aforementioned job.

Not that I'd lose it for blogging. I do work in the internets, after all, but a girl's gotta get some work done!

Back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment