Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Changes to my blog

Hi there,

For a long time I've been making updates to my mom's Care Pages as a sort of "blog" as well as updating my Facebook and Twitter feeds with the goings on in my life, but I've decided to merge those into one with this blog.

With this blog, I'll be posting the latest info on my advocacy efforts, stuff being done in my mom's memory, as well as general goings on in Boston and the world that I find interesting. (including great deals and coupons - as that is another passion and part of my "real job.")

So, just wanted to make that announcement. I've slightly changed the title of the blog to reflect that it's no longer just a marathon training blog, but a lifestyle blog as well.

If you have any comments or questions for me, you can always feel free to email me at jgaynor711@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment